Al-Hadi School of Accelerative Learning is seeking qualified and experienced candidates for the 2014-15 academic year for the following faculty (teaching) positions:
Organization, data entry, filing, computer skills, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
Responsibilities: The Registrar is primarily responsible for all matters regarding student records, testing, attendance, academic support and integrity. This position involves interaction with students, faculty, and staff and demands strong interpersonal skills. In addition, the ideal candidate would have strong data entry, record keeping, and computer skills.
- Certified teachers, or those working on their certification, will be given preference.
- Please submit the following as part of your application. Note that only fully completed and electronically submitted (no drop-offs) applications with all requested documents will be considered:
- A completed Application Form downloadable from this link.
- A copy of your most recent CV / Resume.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Please send your resume along with the application and reference letters to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC to email@example.com", with subject line clearly referencing the position you are applying for.